Pinto Trucking History
Today, Pinto Trucking has grown to a fleet of trucks and several hundred dumpsters. Our goal is to continue to grow the company steadily while maintaining quality in the coming years. We’re proud to take part in growing WNY.
Proud to Support Our Community and Military
We’re proud to support the Buffalo and Western New York community. We offer a discount to military families and veterans. We also offer a discount to Grand Island residents.
Why is Pinto Trucking Different?
Pinto Trucking is a MBE Cooperative company that’s different from other dumpster rental services because we offer the fastest customer support.
- GPS tracking and dispatch systems ensures fast, efficient service
- High truck-to-dumpster ratio means we can deliver more dumpsters per day
- Personal customer service – you call, we answer
- Capable of handling last minute and emergency dumpster requests
Pinto Trucking number one priority is safety. Our drivers are highly trained and have years of driving experience.
- Drivers are drug and alcohol tested biannually to ensure safe driving
- OSHA certified
- HAZWOPER trained
- Drivers required to wear standard PPE; Hard hats, gloves, steel toe boots, safety glasses, and hi-visibility work wear
- First Aid and CPR trained
The Pinto Staff
President, Pinto Trucking Service
With over 20 years of experience in the construction industry, combined with his own experience as a business owner, Giorgio understands the importance of a fast, quality dumpster provider. While he’s usually taking phone calls and scheduling deliveries, its not uncommon for him to jump in a truck and deliver a dumpster himself when someone needs it in pinch.
Accounting & Office Manager